NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, maybe you'll get an early birthday present. Or maybe someone gets a belated birthday present. Or maybe it just won't happen until April.

Now that's being evil :icon_ devil:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I say we put a poll up asking if thunderbolt followers are an insane bunch lol.

I say march 26th it's as good as any other date : )

Ya'll crazeeeeeee

Have fun guys and girls

Sent from my Droid

razng2grtboys

Reaction score
Verizon is running promotion and if your birthday is in March and you commit to a two year contract - you get the Thunderbolt for FREE!@!! :bday1:

Its TwiX

Reaction score

Ya'll crazeeeeeee

Have fun guys and girls

Sent from my Droid

Just... just... because I want to feel the raw LTE power? The speedy 2nd gen processor? The soft back caress my palm!? IM NOT CRAZY! YOURE CRAZY!

EDIT: Lol.

StinkyPete

Reaction score
A Best Buy in Grand Rapids, Michigan seems to have revealed to the world the release dates of both the Motorola XOOM Android 3.0 Honeycomb tablet AND the HTC ThunderBolt. The XOOM will be released on February 24th, while the ThunderBolt will be out on the 14th of February. Sounds like we’ve got a full and joyous month ahead of us.

As you may already know, the release date for the HTC ThunderBolt that’s been spreading around the streets like a fine butter has last been reported as February 24th, 2011. Now, our good pal Jonathan S Geller of Boy Genius Report (BGR) has also confirmed that date, so we can basically etch that in stone. BGR never lies, ever.

Just two of the many, many, locked down date reports. Not buying any of this at this point until I get the Tweet / Email from VZW... wait... not until the salesguy/gal at the VZW in Paramus, NJ is handing me the phone saying "enjoy..."

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Ya'll crazeeeeeee

Have fun guys and girls

Sent from my Droid

Just... just... because I want to feel the raw LTE power? The speedy 2nd gen processor? The soft back caress my palm!? IM NOT CRAZY! YOURE CRAZY!

You convinced me to get one with this post......RAWRRRRR!! where is the Thunderbolt? !!!!

Holy cow where did that come from?

Sent from my Droid

Its TwiX

Reaction score

Ya'll crazeeeeeee

Have fun guys and girls

Sent from my Droid

You convinced me to get one with this post......RAWRRRRR!! where is the Thunderbolt? !!!!

Holy cow where did that come from?

Sent from my Droid

It's your inner TwiX. :icon_eek:

Jokerz

Reaction score
I voted for March 10th. I hope it comes sooner though. I'm really tired of staring at my empty seidio case that I purchased online. I left the cardboard cutout in the case and I walk around pretending I have the thunderbolt haha jk.

P7M8

Reaction score
Someone in the previous thread said March 10 based on the 30 day Corp return policy of the iPhone. However February has 28 days, that math doesn't work in case.

I optimistically and hopefully voted 03/03.

peterjariel

Reaction score
Man I started vacation on the 24th and Im going back on the 3rd. I was hopping to play around with this beautiful beast on my vac oh well, I guess Ill be playing with it at work.

I hope they still have some left if it comes out on the 3rd cause I get off at 5pm.

Rotas

Reaction score
I want it to be March 3rd or 4th, but the 10th would make more sense.

Where are people getting the rumors about the battery being 2300 mah?
If that is the case, I may just be okay with paying the 50 dollar bump that grew on the phone.

Its TwiX

Reaction score
I want it to be March 3rd or 4th, but the 10th would make more sense.

Where are people getting the rumors about the battery being 2300 mah?
If that is the case, I may just be okay with paying the 50 dollar bump that grew on the phone.

I wish I could quote myself from before... but... if you take the ad in that says $249.99 Best Buy will honor it (if they don't sell it at 4249.99 in the first place...). Verizon will sell it at $249.99.

The 2300 battery is an extended battery. The Thunderbolt will come with a 1400 mAh battery. I'm going to get the extended battery with the modified door. :D It will probably be around 3200 mAh. :icon_ banana:

To me... the price above $200 is justified by the 32 GB preinstalled SD card. Which I saw at Verizon being sold for $72. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.