NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

trip13

Reaction score
black man x said three months ago it'd be out on st partick's day. he been the most reliable source apart from all these best buy clerks and verizon reps that make 7 bucks an hour.

BullNole

Reaction score
Does anyone know if EVERY Thunderbolt owner will have to pay for a 4G plan, even though there is only 3G coverage in the city they live in, including ALL cities for miles around only having 3G coverage? This information may be in this thread or another thread somewhere but I haven't found it yet

R

rushmore

Seems all these folks with either imaginary or delusional sources need to all join their sources- by eating a box of Ex-lax, to purge themselves of all the BS that is pent up inside them.

added:

Who knows... maybe preorders next week?...... Ex-lax please! :)

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
black man x said three months ago it'd be out on st partick's day. he been the most reliable source apart from all these best buy clerks and verizon reps that make 7 bucks an hour.

I think he's been on the 24th and 3rd and who knows what else bandwagon - put enough predictions out there one is eventually going to be right. Just saying I don't think he has the crystal ball some attribute to him (see HD Inc). I find it hard to believe a high-level VZW or Moto person is risking their job leaking these rumors. I'd say at best he's picking up rumors and speculation around the water cooler and the old 80/20 rule probably applies, and this is all marginally better than the blogs and tech sites out there with their "sources".

georgek

Reaction score
Sentrix did you hear anything about the data prices? Is it going to be 29.99 for unlimited 4G?

Rotas

Reaction score
Does anyone know if EVERY Thunderbolt owner will have to pay for a 4G plan, even though there is only 3G coverage in the city they live in, including ALL cities for miles around only having 3G coverage? This information may be in this thread or another thread somewhere but I haven't found it yet

That hasn't been confirmed yet.
I am almost certain that they wouldn't do that, it would be retarded.
Of course, this releasing already is.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nope sorry it's all bs, you don't know jack so go blow smoke somewhere else.

I'll continue to give my info and there's nothing you can do about it.

Though Sentrix sources are about as accurate as a hamster guessing the March Madness brackets, Sentrix does have a point there.... :)

The problem is that sources say what they know to be accurate, but they are not the ones who ultimately make decisions. So any information passed on by Sentrix I would take as being the best and most reliable you can get for that moment. But unfortunately as I've witnessed myself things can change very quickly. That's why I opted not to say anything else I hear.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Ladies and Gentlemen this thread is going to remain closed and further SPECULATION threads on the release date will be quickly shut down and closed.

Until there is an OFFICIAL announcement we are going to ask all members to please refrain from posting these types of threads.

They are non-productive and lead no where.

Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.