1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Voice search: "Set alarm" command...

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Phreaker47, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Phreaker47

Phreaker47 Member

Wasn't sure what forum this would be best to post in, but maybe there are ROM specific solutions.

Trying to say "Set Alarm to x:xx" in the new voice search brings a popup that says "download the latest Clock application from the market to use this feature".

I see no "latest clock application". I have tried enabling/disabling Alarm Clock. I keep that disabled anyway because I use Alarm Clock Plus V2.

Anyone know the trick? I'm just curious as I probably wouldn't use it much anyway...
  2. RW-1

RW-1 New Member

No trick. Read the website link. It isn't available yet and they are working on it.
  3. Phreaker47

Phreaker47 Member

Oh. I went to the website, hit the hyperlink for "clock" and got a 404.
    Makes sense.

Edit: AH, they just updated that page. It didn't have that information a couple of hours earlier when I checked.

Now I hope the Alarm Clock Plus dev might make a new build from this. I like all the features he added like wake-to-app, etc.
  4. cvp

cvp New Member

I'm very curious to see how google does this myself... -dev for Alarm Clock Plus
Search tags for this page
android voice command set alarm
cortona set alarm command

search alarm

search for a alarm

search for alarm

search the alarm
set alarm at 12 p.m.
set alarm for 12 p.m
set alarm for 12 p.m.

set alarm for 12 pm

set alarm for 12:45 p.m.