New V2.0 Galaxy Note 7 Problems Surface

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Samsung is saying it's not related to the battery itself. Which I would believe. This is more than likely a software issue. But everyone is focused on battery battery battery, any issue they are going to look at the battery. The overheating could easily be the chipset.
Ask yourself if these would be newsworthy if it hadn't been for three recall? Or would they be typical issues that all new devices have...

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I find it unacceptable for a global leader in high tech industry to have so many issues with single device. Customers need to expect better.

As far as I'm concerned samsung needs to give out notes 7 out for free to everyone.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
This is basically 2 issues...one wasnt even their fault but a suppliers.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That is like expecting to have free health care because the US Government isn't perfect with every citizen.
I think people with issues with Samsung should return their phone and get a different manufactured phone that does not have issues.
Oh yeah, there aren't any...

Sent from my New Note 7

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
That is like expecting to have free health care because the US Government isn't perfect with every citizen.
I think people with issues with Samsung should return their phone and get a different manufactured phone that does not have issues.
Oh yeah, there aren't any...

Sent from my New Note 7
Free Healthcare after a major malpractice? You bet your ass! Plus a few million $ on top of that.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Just gonna chime in here fwiw, I'm good with my new 7. No issues here.