New User

trajik

Reaction score
Hey DROID community, new user here. I have a moto droid...second one actually, first one hit a concreate wall at about 60mph...anywho I just wanted to come and make an intro post

I have just rooted my phone, I have some tech experience so I haven't bricked it yet but I'm sure its coming! I am having an issue and will ask the community if I can't find a post or thread about it already.

Thanks to all the devs and everyone who develops these kick ass ROMS and other awesome utilities for these very cool phones. Nice work alldancedroid

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the "trajick" demise of your first Droid. Glad to see you made your way here and happy to have you. :)

Darkseider

Reaction score
Do I dare ask how that poor defenseless phone met it's demise at 60 MPH? What could it have done to anyone to deserve that fate? Poor little guy never even had a chance.

OP
T

trajik

Reaction score
Lol, you are correct he never had a chance...but its ok I got a new one and I'm learning about the ROMS...I am having an issue with getting Metamorph to see the XML files for each of these themes but I am trying a few things and learning, I am very excited about all this...