New user with Facebook app issue

18in2hours

Reaction score
Just got my Droid X yesterday (first smartphone of any variety). I downloaded the FB app and cannot figure out how to post pictures to the newsfeed/status updates. I can download them from my Droid gallery into the Mobile Uploads folder on FB, but that is the only place the pix go. When attempting to "share" the pix from the mobile update folder in FB, the app just places another copy of the same pic in the mobile update folder. I've wasted way more time than I care to admit trying to figure this out, but I'm stumped.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Simple really...but still a pain if you are new to Android...

1) Open your Gallery and select the pic you want to upload to Facebook by tapping it once...

2) Now, click the Hard Menu Key on the phone (4 squares), and a pop up box should appear with a list of options...1 of which is Share...

3) After clicking "Share" another option box will appear, with FaceBook listed, click FaceBook....then your FaceBook will open and you will be able to add a caption to the picture.

4) You can also set up the "Quick Upload" option as well, and set faceBook up as the default Picture sharing site.