New User with Droid X, love it but got question

CilyDroidX

Reaction score
What is the software for that is trying to load everytime i plug the DroidX to my PC used for?

Just figuring phone out and i must say, i am very impressed with this phone, Wow, this is what a phone should be like, but does need more.

Donny

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums!!

It is a VZW webpage if I recall right...if you right click on the Moto icon and select "when phone connects launch" - check do nothing and it won't happen anymore...

joenuclear

Reaction score
V-Cast

It is a VZW webpage if I recall right...if you right click on the Moto icon and select "when phone connects launch" - check do nothing and it won't happen anymore...

Whenever I plug my X into my PC it loads a V-Cast page in my browser. How ca I stop this?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

Whenever I plug my X into my PC it loads a V-Cast page in my browser. How ca I stop this?

Did you get this resolved? In your task bar on the bottom right, there should be a the little Moto icon - right click on it and then select "when phone connects launch" and it should give you an option to select "nothing"...check this and you should not see that page anymore...