New upgrades soon

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
Answer to where mute went.
Press your on/off button on the right side of your RAZR and on the bottom are 3 selections mute, vibrate, and speaker.

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
I have read somewhere that with the new upload, "bloatware" was eliminated. One of those very well functioning applications was a printer app for the RAZR - Motoprint. They should consider having it as an app in our store. Your thoughts. It operated wirelessly.

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
Additional issue with new download - how do we send a picture from the gallery?

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
I know I've asked before - does anyone know how to delete an unsent message. There is no selection capability which should allow one to delete.

jp233

Reaction score
Send from the Gallery - long press on the pic/video and several options will appear on how to share it (email, facething, etc).

Deleting unsent message - do you mean text, email, etc?

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
Deleting unsent email

Unsent email. Thanks for the previous answer.

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
Your response on emailing pictures from gallery works. Thanks!

jp233

Reaction score
No problem LT.

Not sure on unsent email, it depends on if you're talking about the stock app (which I don't use, never have) or gmail, or yahoo, or something. I've found Yahoo's apps to be vastly superior to gmail, both on android and the regular web interface. But I'm in the minority on that one.

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
On the new 4.1.2 download, numerous so called "bloatware" were removed. Little knowledge of all application changes have been provided by either VZN or Motorola. When will adjustments/corrections be made to the changes?