New Update

jeremywood30

Reaction score
Just tested, the aux mode. Phone was plugged into my home stereo via rca's and 3.5 jack. Phone called made via land line. You now are able to use the built in phone mic and regular headphones for a phone call. Woohoo!

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
Just tested, the aux mode. Phone was plugged into my home stereo via rca's and 3.5 jack. Phone called made via land line. You now are able to use the built in phone mic and regular headphones for a phone call. Woohoo!

So what your saying is I can finally done what I did on droid 1? Like speaker plus headphones?

Will development get this so we can use with out killing root.

Brought by a Holy Thunderbolt from Oden

djmwilliams1

Reaction score
Yes, I am finally updated. I was not and did not root my bolt, and I'm having no issues with the update so far.

Houston THUNDERBOLT!!

djmwilliams1

Reaction score
Still takes a long time for the gps to lock on your position. Not cool!

Houston THUNDERBOLT!!

DroidStang

Reaction score
Took a video, yes sound much better, and inside the house I can see taking a few to lock on the gps but, but 20 seconds inside is better than before

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

ksnwireless

Reaction score
I have full scale LTE service, in Las Vegas, NV. Whenever I check for the update, it tells me that "service isn't available", when I do have service. Is this normal, until the update is available for my phone?

bhall238

Reaction score
I have full scale LTE service, in Las Vegas, NV. Whenever I check for the update, it tells me that "service isn't available", when I do have service. Is this normal, until the update is available for my phone?

Do you have a weak signal? Before the update was available I used to get either an error message that said service wasn't available or that no update was available. The error messages were usually inside a building when I had two or fewer signal strength bars.

DROID11

Reaction score
Me and my thunderbolt are very happy today. I finally got my extended battery (haven't used it yet, though) and the ota update is helping tremendously while I'm at work. I have a weak 3g signal in my area of work normally, but we have a network extender so in the building 3g is wonderful, but it would confuse the phone and it would ne'er want to stay on 4g until now. The only thing that would make me a happier thunderbolter today would be to get that Netflix apk working on this bad boy.

DroidStang

Reaction score
It's not your end, like anything new, the network probably being bombed now

DroidStang

Reaction score
not sure if this is related to the update but for the heck of it I restarted my thunderbolts and after came back up there was like 5 programs to install

actually they were updates not programs but there is kinda weird that I didn't get notified before I rebooted

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
Just downloaded it and the first thing I noticed is playing music sounds way louder! Yeah, I work in a machine shop and it was basically useless before, now I can hear the music fine.