New update

Reaction score
I have tried updating several times. It keeps saying server unavailable. What update should I have?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Njn92

Reaction score
Dont even update it sucks and interfears with the current one my phones all messed up...

Mylt1

Reaction score
Settings, apps, manage apps, innapath, clear data. Should fix you right up.

rhammon4

Reaction score
New update from vzw. Not sure what all it did but check it out an share what you notice about the update

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

tfotos

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not noticing a difference either. I wonder what issues were fixed and what new ones were created?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

cjb5327

Reaction score
Soooooo......whats new with the 4.5.62 update. im assuming its just a bunch of small things that I haven't noticed. I don't see any changes if someone would like to inform me. Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

rivard04

Reaction score
Anyone get the new update and what was in this updated

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

ChrisTech

Reaction score
I got it Saturday morning, since then my battery life is pure poop. My battery is lasting less than half the time that it used to last for. Not all that happy. Something is causing a massive battery drain. :icon_ devil:

**Actually, I may of found out what is causing the issue. I just installed "Bounce" app on Saturday morning after the update due to a friend's suggestion. I'm going to remove Bounce and see if that resolves the issue.

Last edited:

jnaught1

Reaction score
I have not yet received the update - Columbus, OH.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

ChrisTech

Reaction score
Looks like it was the "Bounce" app that was destroying my battery. So far, so good today. So false alarm. Bounce is the app that will tell you what time to leave for your appointments for travel time and such.

I'm in St. Louis, MO. I'm not sure how they decide how to roll out the update. I'm sure if you search for it on XDA's website or via Google, you can pickup the update, load it & launch it without having to wait.

FoxFi still works after this update as well!

chrstdvd

Reaction score
I got the Update notification sometime during the night. When I hit "install now" I ended up with the Green Man and a yellow triangle and had to do a battery pull; the phone went into recovery and I hit "reboot now". I am rooted and I do not want to unroot, get the update, and then root again. My phone is fine the way it is, so I do not need the update.

emarxnj

Reaction score
So in a half-asleep stupor I accepted the OTA update in the middle of the night, and now my phone is stuck in a loop at the "Samsung" logo. Am I boned?

It would also seem the phone is booting in Android system recovery, not Odin?

Last edited: