New Update to ADW Launcher!!

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wow he's definitely been busy downloading now thanks for the heads up!

Reaction score
Wow, I was starting to wonder if we'd see another update, and you can sure tell that he's been busy. Great new features. I find myself constantly switching between LP and ADW...guess I'll be back on ADW for a bit now :eek:

kevdog

Reaction score
I need my scrollable widgets from LP. I wish ADW had these.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I need my scrollable widgets from LP. I wish ADW had these.
Adw has scrollable widgets. Has had them for a long time even before Lp

Sent from my Droid

brochaos

Reaction score
is there any way to have the 4 extra icons on the dock bar on adw? i don't want to have to swipe up and down...

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
is there any way to have the 4 extra icons on the dock bar on adw? i don't want to have to swipe up and down...

Yes, you can enable action buttons and have four, two on either side of the app drawer launcher...

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Calendar and contacts and bookmark scrollable widgets??

Overrated.... Plenty of better widgets if you just look on the market. Yes, the ones in LPP are nice, but kind of are a rip off of the HTC widgets. I have no interest in HTC Sense or it's widgets. If I get a HTC phone next I will be removing sense ASAP.

ty_

Reaction score
soo...i'm guessing the directions i should take on updating ADW is to just download the app from the market? will i lose anything on my homescreens?

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
soo...i'm guessing the directions i should take on updating ADW is to just download the app from the market? will i lose anything on my homescreens?

You can back up most of what is on your homescreen (not the widgets) using the settings for it in the ADW settings. Just restore this after updating if everything is missing!