New Update Soon?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the leaked upgrade path schedule that was posted today on DL is correct, then we should be getting 904 within the next week. Further following the upgrade path of the Razr, maybe we will be getting ICS by June. Verizon Device Update Schedule Leaks in Full – Rezound, RAZR, and XOOM Details Emerge – Droid Life

The Bionic information from that site is here:

View attachment 49533

According to that the update will start 5/3. We'll just have to see.

P.S. According to another picture, BOTA refers to Motorola's Over The Air Solution.

Last edited:

Anomander

Reaction score
The Bionic information from that site is here:

View attachment 49533

According to that the update will start 5/3. We'll just have to see.

P.S. According to another picture, BOTA refers to Motorola's Over The Air Solution.
The dates make sense on the picture, but it would be nice to know if it was for 904 or ICS. I would like to see ICS, but seeing how 904 never got pushed I am guessing it will be that, or did I miss what they will be pushing on that date?

Tonik

Reaction score
The dates make sense on the picture, but it would be nice to know if it was for 904 or ICS. I would like to see ICS, but seeing how 904 never got pushed I am guessing it will be that, or did I miss what they will be pushing on that date?

There is a separate page for those that are getting ICS soon. It says gingerbread to ics. The Bionic is not on that page, it is on the page of units getting updates/fixes for gingerbread.

OP
jhom

jhom

Reaction score

Given the size of the file, it will most likely be 904.

bigmook

Reaction score
I remember months ago there was a rumor that the bionic would receive incremental updates in order to prepare for ics. Everyone said that guy was a crackpot. This would seem to be the last step before ics.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

CurGeorge8

Reaction score
bigmook said:
I remember months ago there was a rumor that the bionic would receive incremental updates in order to prepare for ics. Everyone said that guy was a crackpot. This would seem to be the last step before ics.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

You know, I actually thought about this the other day.