New Update screwed up my Helix Launcher

Boostedawd91

Reaction score
Im not sure if this is the correct section for this but today i recieved a update on my phone and i was currently running the helix launcher as my running system and after that everytime i hit the home button it would force close so i uninstalled it to see if i reinstalled that it would fix the problem but now Helix Launcher isnt in the market. Is there anything as good or anyone know where i can get Helix Launcher back

CHONiS

Reaction score
I had the same problem. I now use ADW Launcher. Works with Froyo 2.2. I dont believe HelixLauncher works with the 2.2 update.

Any other problems, just ask.

OP
B

Boostedawd91

Reaction score
i just installed it and it seems to be close to helix laucher. The only thing is my text message's dont look near the same. How do i change the back color from white to black?

CHONiS

Reaction score
Im not sure if thats possible to change to black. You can download Handcent and you can change ALL sort of display features (as well as changing the white to black) but its a different app.

OP
B

Boostedawd91

Reaction score
i swear you used to be able to change the backround color to black unless they got rid of it with the update

ShowTime

Reaction score
The bacground color was always black, until the update. A home replacement like Helix isn't going to let you change the background color within the messaging app.

And I was using Helix too. It got all wonky after I updated as well. For the time being, I just went back to the stock home.

OP
B

Boostedawd91

Reaction score
Ok I downloaded handcent but how do I make it default message app

CHONiS

Reaction score
You just have to go to the stock messaging app and turn the notifications off.

Also... I found out that you should not delete the stock messaging app. Handcent NEEDS the stock messaging app to run. Just go to the stock messaging app and turn off the notifications.