1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New update-now phone overheats.

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 2' started by Casing, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Casing

Casing New Member

Hi all! My Incredible 2 got automatically updated yesterday, now it overheats terribly. Before it would become a tad warm if I was running too many apps or watching videos for a long time, now it heats up past 40 degrees C just lying on the desk idle. I did a factory reset and it seemed to make the problem even worse. Also, I am annoyed that before I used to have youtube app open all of the youtube links, now the browser just opens up the youtube links itself without even asking for which app I want to use. I tried going into the app settings, but I did not find where I could fix it. Is there any way to roll my phone back to the previous version?

Cheers.
  2. sjpritch25

sjpritch25 New Member

I would probably take it back to verizon and see if you can get a replacement. I've overclocked mine to 1.8ghz and it never overheated.
Search tags for this page
droid dna overheating

droid razr overheating

droid+3+cyanogenmod overheating
htc dna overheating
htc droid incredible 2 overheating problems
incredible 2 overheating
incredible 2 phone over heating
phone overheating android update
problem with razr phones overhearting
too many apps phone overhesting
update my android phone from overheating