New update coming

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Is this a joke? How about a link or something... I'm just bothering to say what everyone who's viewed this thread is thinking.

Insidious

Reaction score
Its not a joke. Let me go grab a link for you guys.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Glad they're still updating the tbolt, hasn't been thrown completely to the curb just yet. I just flashed the 904 radios on Monday, I doubt these will get me any faster speeds.

Hope they get ICS up and running soon, perhaps it'll leak before it gets in the hands of VZW ;)

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
Mine updated Sometime during the night Sunday. When I went to use my phone Monday morning my homescreen was different with a woodgrain background. Took me a few minutes to figure out how to get "my" background back. I don't play around & change my phone much so I forget. So far I don't see any differences but I haven't had any problems with my phone since I got it a few days after launch. I'm one of the lucky ones I guess.

rbw62

Reaction score
The link shows a leak, but you cant download it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
The link has a download link and a mirror, I'm downloading the RUU now. Ironically this is exactly what I need, I have that *** Security Warning *** thing, flashed the wrong PG05IMG.zip

Thanks OP, this is good stuff, sorry for thinking it was fake, we get a lot of questionable posts here. And it looks like Verizon gave us the HTC data icons back, I really hate that giant obnoxious "3G" in my notification bar...

EDIT: Appearantly there being a link to download the RUU is NOT news, as it is downloading very slowly for me.... Think Windows 8 Developer and Consumer Preview downloads on first two days of it being available.

tituswife

Reaction score
Do you have to be rooted? Thanks.

Sent from my stock Thunderbolt using SlideIt keyboard

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
No. RUU is the HTC version of RSD (Motorola) and Odin (Samsung) and simply restores your phone to factory firmware easily and conveniently. Therefore, if you are rooted, using this RUU tool will unroot you.

rbw62

Reaction score
Will not work on rooted

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

armeddroid

Reaction score
Today, I'm reading that the maintenance update is about to be released anytime now via PhoneArena.com
Please post once yours is up running.