New unlock screen

redwood

Reaction score
I like the new unlock screen...the unlocker, clock font and its position. I could do without the big "Verizon Wireless" in the upper right corner though, lol.

ditto here...like the new lock screen, but phone already has Verizon silksreened on front and back, now on the screen too? BOO HISS!

Daywalker

Reaction score
I like the new unlock screen...the unlocker, clock font and its position. I could do without the big "Verizon Wireless" in the upper right corner though, lol.

...Mine dont say Verizon

Lafond

Reaction score
Mine doesn't say Verizon either. Didn't know they still differentiated between the Alltel & Verizon customers. Hopefully that won't affect the free mobile to mobile minutes.

Donkey Hodie

Reaction score
Another vote in favor of the new unlock and the clock. Off center things usually bug me too but this does not.

Stigy

Reaction score
Merged another thread in.

Please do a quick search before posting a new thread.

keiichi25

Reaction score
I like the new screen. The old one bugged me a little when you swipe it and sometimes you get the sound disable by accident. :)

I am sure, as time goes on, you can personalize how the lock screen shows up in future builds or there is definitely an App someone mentioned in another thread about a banner type thing.

mr.deux

Reaction score
I really do like it, they just need to make the timout longer and center the verizon logo and it would be perfect!

yah27

Reaction score
I updated my phone last night and the unlock screen has NOT changed. The update went smoothly although i can't really notice the difference. I have Droid and the setting says i have the firmware 2.0.1 so i know it downloaded and installed. The only thing that changed which i like was the clock on the left corner so that i could see what time it is w/o unlocking the phone.

I guess i could be considered lucky since majority seems to hate the new unlock screen.. hmm...any thoughts????

Ridley

Reaction score
I hate the new screen to the point that i can't even think about any of the other changes.

joshua117

Reaction score
well the new one isn't any less functional, however I do miss the first one more.