New unlock screen

FishMann

Reaction score
Anyone else not like it? I personally think its kinda ugly and would have liked to have seen an option in settings to change it back. (developers, get working please).

backlash

Reaction score
I don't like it...............and the vibration seem to be stronger. I don't think there is a way to reduce the vibration is there? I could not find one.

From what I've read, people are not thrilled with the aftermarket unlock apps in the market either. So I'm kinda stuck.

Guerrilla

Reaction score
It's really grown on me. It was really strange when I checked my wife's Droid when I didn't know she had received the update. I thought I didn't like it, but now that I have it I sort of enjoy it.

I always liked the rotary phone style unlock, but I'm digging the new clock font and off-center location. I don't know why. Usually an off-center clock would bother me, but I like it.

bh8690

Reaction score
Droid 2.0.1 update

Maybe life goes on...but, I absolutely hate the new lock screen. The clock is off-center and the font is just ugly. I am also very disappointed with unlock toggle...the previous one was much more sophiticated in function and aesthetics.

BillyBob

Reaction score
I agree kinda ugly, yet different. I'm torn LOL. I feel it will become 2nd nature and it'll grow on us all. Not a dealbreaker for me LOL

HEMDROID

Reaction score
The change is fine (non issue) what I don't like is the vibe addition... someone please figure out how to turn it off!

HAKmaster

Reaction score
I miss the rotary, but I agree that the vibration is the bigger problem. I couldn't find a way to stop the vibe, I sure hope someone does. I like the looks of the clock, wish it was centered, but I'll get over that.

CDB

Reaction score
I like the new unlock screen...the unlocker, clock font and its position. I could do without the big "Verizon Wireless" in the upper right corner though, lol.

GreyMouser

Reaction score
I like having the clock in the screen, but I liked the look of the rotary better.

The "Verizon Wireless" has always been there; it indicates what network you're on. If you go into Airplane Mode, that will change to say "No Network." It will also indicate whether you're roaming. It's a nice bit of extra information, IMO.

mr.deux

Reaction score
I'm half and half, the two main things that bug me are the fact that it goes dim way to quickly, another 2-3 seconds would be great. and then I don't like that the verizon logo is off to the right and the clock to the left. I would preffer either both off to the right or at least put the verizon logo in the center

mwinne

Reaction score
Intresting, I don't see Verizon Wireless on mine. does everyone have that?

I agree the time out is too short, would like to be able to adjust that.

Nedaroth

Reaction score
The new ulock screen now works as it should. Old one would not unlock on incomming calls for a lot of people.

HEMDROID

Reaction score
No Verizon on mine but im still an Altell customer!!!! woot!!!!