New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McATX

Reaction score
What number are you calling? I've tried calling the number from the promo 3 times and each time I get "Only for those who got the email" and this last time they said the promo had ended...

Check your PM

McATX

Reaction score
I also said right off the bat that I didn't not receive the email, but that I saw about this online. I then asked if there was any way I could get this plan. She said,"Sure, let's take a look at what you have". It was that simple.

She also made a point that the enrollment period would expire at the end of the month.

Bro KV

Reaction score
What number are you calling? I've tried calling the number from the promo 3 times and each time I get "Only for those who got the email" and this last time they said the promo had ended...

This is what they have been telling my brother in law.

I called the number on the flyer... I just said "I wanted to find out what I need to do to sign up for the talk and text plus data promotion" and she signed me right up

This is what happened to me.

McATX

Reaction score
I have the direct extension for the Rep that assisted me. I don't want her to get hammered with calls, so I won't post it here. But, if you PM me I'll give it to you.

geoff5093

Reaction score
Same problem here, I mentioned that I saw it online and she said it was only for a select group of people. She checked my account and said there was nothing she could offer.

geoff5093

Reaction score
I called back again this morning, said I received an e-mail a while back and saved the website but didn't call until now. She said there was no record that I received an e-mail and that the offer expired November 30th. Damn, this looked like a great deal

McATX

Reaction score
I called back again this morning, said I received an e-mail a while back and saved the website but didn't call until now. She said there was no record that I received an e-mail and that the offer expired November 30th. Damn, this looked like a great deal

I can tell you that I didn't receive the email, and I was able to convert on Wed. Joemcp was able to get his plan changed yesterday. So, it is still available you just need a rep that is willing to assist you.

joemcp

Reaction score
yeah I was able to get a rep from the "continuity dept" (retentions?) and she said her dept was the only one able to give the promo anymore...

skidmarx

Reaction score
I called and I had no problems getting the promotion applied.

Checked my plan on the Verizon site and it has already been applied. Same rate for 1400 minutes family plan for 2 lines, the only difference is on the Unlimited data. It reads as follows for both lines:

Promotion details
TALK & TEXT PLUS DATA $20 DISC

So both lines have unlimited data for $9.99 and everything else remains the same.

a_husband21

Reaction score
This may have been discussed already, but does anyone know, or has anyone asked if this pricing lasts only a limited time, or does it stay in effect until I change my plan? I remember several years ago a VZW rep told us they couldn't just change our plan because they no longer offer it anymore, but I didn't know if this was different for a promotional rate?

pandabear

Reaction score
After I received my discount with this promotion I called back and spoke to two separate reps that confirmed that this offer will continue as long as I don't change my plan

stratjb

Reaction score
This may have been discussed already, but does anyone know, or has anyone asked if this pricing lasts only a limited time, or does it stay in effect until I change my plan? I remember several years ago a VZW rep told us they couldn't just change our plan because they no longer offer it anymore, but I didn't know if this was different for a promotional rate?

All indications are that the promotion lasts until you change plans. No set time limit according to the three reps I talked to.

Cunha

Reaction score
All verizon plans have always been that way. Once the offer is over your plan is considered "Grandfathered"

geoff5093

Reaction score
For the people that did this recently, what did you first tell the rep when they asked what they could help you with? Did they ask if it was e-mailed? If they did, what did you say?

The first time I said I saw it online and they said I needed to receive it via e-mail, the second time when I spoke with someone else I said I received an e-mail a little while back and I saved the website but I deleted the e-mail, she checked the records and said it was never sent to me and that the special was over.

a_husband21

Reaction score
I never told them I received an email, I just flat out told them I saw a promotion posted on a forum online. She was happy to get me signed up. I did call the # posted on the flyer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.