New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DroidX316

Reaction score
Well i switched my plan in the middle of the month so thats why i owe the $40 extra then it will go back to regular on januarys bill :(:icon_evil:

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Hmm. Interesting to know about the billing screw-up. I checked my account today since my billing cycle ended on Saturday and I saw a credit for $18. I'm going to wait until the bill is "official" and see what the final number is.

I switched my plan over about 2 days after my last billing cycle ended...the rep I spoke with even commented that it was good timing for the switch and just backdated those 2 days.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyone thought of adding another line (aka a smartphone)? Since they have that promotion of smartphones talk free (9.95 credit for two years). If this could be done you would only be paying 10.04 or something around that for an extra line.

psychicdroid

Reaction score
So with all these errors on the bills, I have been waiting for my next bill to generate. I paid the bill that was due Dec 1st in full. My cycle end date is the 6th. The next bill has generated yet, but when I looked at it today this is what I saw:

Current Balance: $-89.34 Due by December 01, 2010

I have no idea what my bill is going to look like LOL.

McATX

Reaction score
Long time lurker, first time poster. Hello everyone. I called today, and a very helpful Rep named Laura got my new plan all set up. I even added a Droid 2 Global and a Droid X for the kids. She informed me that they will only be offering this "promotion" until the end of December, so any of you out there riding the fence take heed.

Thanks for a great resource for us smartphone newbies.

tycedeano

Reaction score
Long time lurker, first time poster. Hello everyone. I called today, and a very helpful Rep named Laura got my new plan all set up. I even added a Droid 2 Global and a Droid X for the kids. She informed me that they will only be offering this "promotion" until the end of December, so any of you out there riding the fence take heed.

Thanks for a great resource for us smartphone newbies.

If you're buying Droid Xs for your kids, please adopt me!

McATX

Reaction score
If not for the BOGO, neither would have got one. dancedroid

McATX

Reaction score
Did you get the smartphones talk free promo with this as well?

It is not part of this plan. I did have it when I bought the Phones on Sat. but the rep informed me that it would not be available with this plan. Before fees and taxes my bill was 159.99. I have doubled my minutes and added 2 smart phones and my bill only went up $20. Not too shabby from my perspective.

mchoffa

Reaction score
I just called and got switched to this plan. My current contract was up next November, so doing this only extended it to december. Also, it does not affect my new every two date, which is next July.

My current bill was $169 before taxes etc, now it's $139 for the exact same thing, and I'll be able to upgrade phones when the good stuff comes out next spring, and then add a line for my daughter for only $20 and give her the old droid.

joemcp

Reaction score
What number are you calling? I've tried calling the number from the promo 3 times and each time I get "Only for those who got the email" and this last time they said the promo had ended...

mchoffa

Reaction score
I called the number on the flyer... I just said "I wanted to find out what I need to do to sign up for the talk and text plus data promotion" and she signed me right up

Status
Not open for further replies.