New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravisA

Reaction score
Just called, and they gave me the promo. It's not just for one year the rep said I have this pricing as long as I want to keep it.

spider210

Reaction score
Not sure but they just released the details of the plan but it clearly states discount is only good for 1 yr

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lenagainster

Reaction score
Not sure but they just released the details of the plan but it clearly states discount is only good for 1 yr...
I made the same incorrect assumption, posted it earlier in this thread, and was proven wrong. Signing up extends your contract for one year (or in my case two years b/c I purchased new phones). The prices won't change after a year.

Lenagainster

Reaction score
Not sure but they just released the details of the plan but it clearly states discount is only good for 1 yr
You could be thinking about the other smartphone plan that has just been introduced where you can add a line to a family plan with a smartphone and the $9.99 for the new line is credited for one year, while the $29.99 for the smartphone data plan is paid in full. After one year, the $9.99 credit ends.

nothing0

Reaction score
You could be thinking about the other smartphone plan that has just been introduced where you can add a line to a family plan with a smartphone and the $9.99 for the new line is credited for one year, while the $29.99 for the smartphone data plan is paid in full. After one year, the $9.99 credit ends.

After 2 years the credit ends.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Link or it isn't true. That's not my understanding at all. Or do you have a statement? When I switched my bill had just come out so I've got the old billing on there.

anuraj1

Reaction score
You can easily call your friendly VZW rep at *611, who will then check the promo on your account and tell you that it is good thru 2038.

Several of us have done it, and while it isn't as exciting and mysterious as making crap up, it is certainly more factual.

nmanley

Reaction score
Listen everyone, by the time one year rolls around there will be even better offers from ALL carriers. Just be satisfied with the deal as it is now and we'll all feel better. dancedroid

spider210

Reaction score

Link or it isn't true. That's not my understanding at all. Or do you have a statement? When I switched my bill had just come out so I've got the old billing on there.

I work for vzw cs so sorry can't link it . I told u what I am looking at

Status
Not open for further replies.