New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I just looked up my Consumer Account at work (Indirect Agent).

All 5 lines now have 29.99 unlimited data packages, and all 5 lines now have a $20 Discount listed. So it is an additional 9.99 per month than the standard 9.99, but everyone now has data and we already had 2 smartphones so it was a $10 savings and will be another $30 savings when my Sis-in-law gets a droid in December.

icebluemale30

Reaction score
Not true, I called around noon today and I live in TN and the guy asked me where I heard about it, I just told him I read about it online. He then switched everything over for me AND told me that it would not change when i'm eligible for a new phone it would only increase my contract for 1 year. No problems, no hassles. If you get a person that says no I say to just call back and try and get someone else.

Yes true called 4 times now and no go! im in New York and they did nt hear about this offer wont offer it, even supervisors say NO if anyone in NY got this please tell how you did it !

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I'm in L.A. and getting the deal. They are trying to get me to use my "special holiday upgrade pricing" on a new device : )

Won't be doing that

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
so i just called and found out that this promotion was only sent to about 20,000 people out of 80+ million subscribers.

I was not one who received this offer through email so i wasn't qualified for it, but that isn't a problem since the family plan would actually add more.

Just wanted to let everyone here know that if you didn't receive the email from Verizon you don't qualify for the plan at least according to the rep i talked with

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not true, I called around noon today and I live in TN and the guy asked me where I heard about it, I just told him I read about it online. He then switched everything over for me AND told me that it would not change when i'm eligible for a new phone it would only increase my contract for 1 year. No problems, no hassles. If you get a person that says no I say to just call back and try and get someone else.

Yes true called 4 times now and no go! im in New York and they did nt hear about this offer wont offer it, even supervisors say NO if anyone in NY got this please tell how you did it !

I hate to ask the obvious, but are you calling the number on page 1 of this thread? If not, you won't get the deal.

Conechaser

Reaction score

Sorry, I meant to say that it being South Cali only being not true, I was calling them liars, not you.

Sent from my Droid

hyisbm

Reaction score
located in Wisconsin. Called with no issues. Told him I was calling about a promotion and he was more than happy to tell me which promotion it was and that it will definitely be saving me money LOL. Will be visiting the Verizon store in a little bit for a new smart phone for my girlfriend.

Reaction score
so i just called and found out that this promotion was only sent to about 20,000 people out of 80+ million subscribers.

I was not one who received this offer through email so i wasn't qualified for it, but that isn't a problem since the family plan would actually add more.

Just wanted to let everyone here know that if you didn't receive the email from Verizon you don't qualify for the plan at least according to the rep i talked with

This isn't true because I didn't receive the email and they didn't even ask if I had.

StevieJ

Reaction score

That isn't true. I did not receive the email and yet the rep. was more than happy to work with me. I just told her I saw the promo in an email. Not necessarily my email... :) I think in this instance it pays off to be somewhat vague when speaking to them.

Reaction score
Just called and I told him that I have found the info about the plan online and he put me on hold briefly to check on it and then came back and was told that Tennessee, Houston and those areas were getting it and that my area, Georgia, was not currently on the market for it at the moment. He was actually pretty nice and said to keep on the look out for it as it sounded like it was being rolled out by regions. I live about 45 min from Atlanta and I've been with Verizon for 6 years.

icebluemale30

Reaction score

Sorry, I meant to say that it being South Cali only being not true, I was calling them liars, not you.

Sent from my Droid

yeah i know its cool

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

This isn't true because I didn't receive the email and they didn't even ask if I had.

+1. I didn't receive an email and I got the deal, no problem.

icebluemale30

Reaction score

I hate to ask the obvious, but are you calling the number on page 1 of this thread? If not, you won't get the deal.

called the number and called 611 both tell me that its not available on the east coast .......frustrating .....the person from ill who got the special did they set up through the west coast ?

psychicdroid

Reaction score
Add me to the I didn't get the email, but got the deal list. I called and the girl didn't even ask me where I heard about it. Just looked at my account and said I had 3 lines that needed upgrading to be eligible, so I upgraded them and she changed it over no problem. I'm in NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.