New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustymcbain

Reaction score
I just switched and with three lines now im under$ 140 plus my work discount.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
I have a question for my fathers account. He grabbed this plan today. Is Verizon supposed to lower my fathers currently due bill to his new rate starting from today? He has a bill due by the 27th. I would think from today on he should be billed at the new plan rate.

rustymcbain

Reaction score
They backdated my bill to the beginning of this cycle. Won't show for a couple days though.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jaysnyder75

Reaction score
This plan seems to be hit and miss for people, I have tried to get it 4 times and each time I have been denied for a different reason. It seems that it just depends what rep you get when you call if you get it or not. Oh well, I guess the only thing I can do is keep trying.

geoff5093

Reaction score
This plan seems to be hit and miss for people, I have tried to get it 4 times and each time I have been denied for a different reason. It seems that it just depends what rep you get when you call if you get it or not. Oh well, I guess the only thing I can do is keep trying.
Yup, took me 7 tries before I finally got it after asking to speak to a supervisor.

I got my first bill today, it was only $47 because they gave me a $20 credit for last months bill as well, normally it will be $67 after taxes and my 15% discount.

googlelover

Reaction score
Love this plan, got it for my family plan, and my moms first try on both. Each time the rep sounded confused, then as i explained to them what it was that it was recent etc. they found it, transferred me and the next rep just threw it on both times almost no questions asked.

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Just wondering the cost for two lines is $140.00 total? Or is it 140 for the first line and 20 extra for the second line? Does this plan include unlimited text, pictures, and data for smart phones?

googlelover

Reaction score
Just wondering the cost for two lines is $140.00 total? Or is it 140 for the first line and 20 extra for the second line? Does this plan include unlimited text, pictures, and data for smart phones?

i THINK its 140 for first then 20 per extra line, dont remember for sure. and yes its unlimited texts, mms, and data for all phones, not just smartphones. though i think someone said you had to have at least 1 smartphone on the plan.

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Thank-You!

One last question ;) is this plan still available right now?

googlelover

Reaction score
That I don't know, but its always worth a try. worst that could happen is you get turned down/find out its been discontinued.

Beka27

Reaction score

i THINK its 140 for first then 20 per extra line, dont remember for sure. and yes its unlimited texts, mms, and data for all phones, not just smartphones. though i think someone said you had to have at least 1 smartphone on the plan.

I answered this same question back a page or two. But again... The $140 plan includes 1400 mins, unlimited text, and unlimited data, FOR TWO LINES. Each additional line (the 3rd, 4th, 5th line) adds $20 (10 for the cost of the line, 10 for the cost of the data).

Also, keep in mind that the $140 is a "Family Share" plan that allows for 10 Friends and Family numbers to be added to your account so you can call for free. My husband and I are BARELY touching our 1400 mins because everyone we know either has Verizon or are added onto our Friends and Family list.

Some reps keep telling people that the promo is over, but then others are still getting the plan. The only thing you can do is call as soon as possible and request this plan. If it doesn't work, ask to speak with a supervisor. Be kind the entire time.

FTT

Reaction score
Hey all, long time reader, first time poster :)

I have a couple quick questions before I call and try to get this deal. I am a new customer so if I do get this deal, do I get the current phone promotions on big red's site? Another question: I already have two working smart phones (I have a Verizon work account and have two old blackberrys) so if I wanted to get this deal and start a family 1400 plan, can I use my two phones and hold the new customer phone credit for later use? I’d like to use my current phones and use the credit for when the Droid Bionic comes out. I only ask this because I’ve received contradicting answers from Verizon CSRs and would like to know if anyone here has done this.
Thanks!

FTT

milkmade

Reaction score
Got the deal!!!! Now it's TIME FOR THE PHONE!!!

Want to buy a X from Dell mobility TODAY!
If I have phone issues, do I take the phone back to VERIZON???dancedroid
Any other things I should know!!!

Thanks......

nothing0

Reaction score
Want to buy a X from Dell mobility TODAY!
If I have phone issues, do I take the phone back to VERIZON???dancedroid
Any other things I should know!!!

Thanks......

This is off topic.. but since you asked.

Would you buy a lawn mower from Lowes and try to return it at Home Depot? :icon_eek: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.