New Tokova Soulja Boy Branded Tablets Available Now

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trust me FoxKat. I am in total agreement with everything said so far too. It was hard to write this "news" piece without offering too much of a biased perspective, so I subtly hinted at it as best I could. ;)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I knew it wasn't YOUR personal feelings in that post, but that you were simply trying to convey the news. I know the old adage, "don't shoot the messenger", and that's why I commented that it was "(also nothing personal but)". I will not patronize any scum of the deepest scummy pond as him, especially for the debut of his outrageously insensitive and controversial lyrics, and on the eve of the 10th anniversary of 9/11, no less;

""[four letter expletive] the FBI and the army troops... fighting for what? Be your own man... I'll be flying through the clouds with green like I'm Peter Pan.""

He can be Peter Pan and fly through the clouds when I send an RPG up his sorry butt.

Edit: What's really sad is the lyric is meant to sensationalize that he's going to make huge money off of those controversial lyrics ("I'll be flying through the clouds with green"), and perhaps what's even more sad is that he's right. The "fans" who are too stupid to realize just what the lyrics mean are feeding his derogatory frenzy and raising his standard of living to "the clouds", all while he is disrespecting the very men and women who are fighting for his (and their) freedom, the only reason why he can earn a living doing what he's doing (or for that matter, the only way he can earn a living...period). Let's see him do that in Communist China. I'd love for him to Dis the Chinese Military in a song on National TV over there...they'd have his head in a heartbeat, and I'd pay to see it.

Talk about hypocritical. But I digress...

Last edited:

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Let's see him do that in Communist China. I'd love for him to Dis the Chinese Military in a song on National TV over there...they'd have his head in a heartbeat, and I'd pay to see it.

Talk about hypocritical. But I digress...

I wish he would. We'd have another dead rapper on our hands. Only NO ONE would miss this dimwit.

EDIT: I just looked him up on Youtube, and just as I suspected, he can't rap worth a damn either.

Last edited:

Ohyea!

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Yea, he is an awful rapper. I think his 15 secs of fame are about up by now though. Haven't heard anything about him in a while til now.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
As said, specs aren't bad on the second one, but if it were between this, using an iPhone, and letting a gorilla punch me in the face, well... I'd just have to end up on the other side of ugly.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
sad he couldn't preach his be ur own man stuff against crews and gangs... because he himself isn't his own man... scared little boy just trying to get some shock value because his career at 22 is nearly over

branding is terrible and at the price this device is pointless to own.. especially from a company I never heard of

add- I took his flying through the clouds with green like Peter pan as a weed smoking metaphor but I could be wrong

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
sad he couldn't preach his be ur own man stuff against crews and gangs... because he himself isn't his own man... scared little boy just trying to get some shock value because his career at 22 is nearly over

branding is terrible and at the price this device is pointless to own.. especially from a company I never heard of

add- I took his flying through the clouds with green like Peter pan as a weed smoking metaphor but I could be wrong

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

You know, you may very well be right, but it just seemed tied to the back end of the comment "Be your own man", it was a personal pat on his own back for being a self-made millionaire. Maybe it's my newly refreshed deep distaste for him and everything he represents that makes me interpret that metaphor the way I did. Either way, he's a worthless waste of good Oxygen AFAIAC.