new to this forum

thunderalley3

Reaction score
Hi all,
New to this forum, been a droid user for 2 weeks now, still mixed feelings on it, came from a BB curve, miss some of the email options, and definately miss being able to read my email in a text size that I can see, other than that, it is great. Still undecided on keeping it, the main reason to give it up is the email text size.
Thunderalley

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:welcome: to DroidForums!

Text size in E-mail is not something you're alone with wanting larger. There are others. But most of them have found a way to deal with it :) Take a look around. Good luck!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
New to this forum, been a droid user for 2 weeks now, still mixed feelings on it, came from a BB curve, miss some of the email options, and definately miss being able to read my email in a text size that I can see, other than that, it is great. Still undecided on keeping it, the main reason to give it up is the email text size.
Thunderalley

You know the Droid isn't for everybody. I saw quite a few people go back to Blackberry after trying out the Droid, in your case I would tell you that if you're thinking Storm 2 that probably is an option for you. But it's touch screen is totally different from Droid, don't know how you'll feel about the.

Anyway welcome to the forum, let us know if you need help.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome thunderalley3!!

I hope you do decide to keep your Droid........but if not, it just comes down to personal preference...

But I will say this, you won't find many phones as fast and powerful as what the Droid is...and the none of the BlackBerries are in that category...

But if you have questions this forum is full of useful information...and if you can't find something just ask!! :)

M

Matth3w

What do you mean you have a hard time reading the email? I don't wear glasses for reading (I'm nearsighted) but I don't have a single problem reading my emails. Are you referring to GMail or "eMail" mails?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What do you mean you have a hard time reading the email? I don't wear glasses for reading (I'm nearsighted) but I don't have a single problem reading my emails. Are you referring to GMail or "eMail" mails?

Wondering the same thing....