1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

new to this forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by pc747, Dec 23, 2009.

1. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member

Bout the droid in November after my iphone 3gs kept having no signal problems and att and apple ket giving me the run around. At first I was not sold on it until they released the directv nfl supercast. I mainly used my iphone to listen to music and watch football. I was happy to be able to do the same on the droid, and even happier that i have a physical keyboard, turn by turn navigation, and better 3g coverage. The iphone is a solid phone, but I am sold on the droid and am checking the different droid/android forums for ideas and apps that i should check out. I followed the link that viper (the vzw rep) left on another android forum.
  2. Xerozix

Xerozix New Member

Welcome to the forums!!!
  3. RLJSlick

RLJSlick New Member

Welcome to the board, you will love it here!
  4. boatman2220

boatman2220 New Member

Welcome, I hope you find everything you need.