1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to this and have some questions

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Roms' started by kitkat0925, Sep 28, 2013.

1. kitkat0925

kitkat0925 New Member

I paid someone to root my phone and they loaded the icarusHd remix rom on my bionic. I know that safestrap 3.11 is also loaded on my phone. I have never loaded a custom rom but was thinking of loading a new rom to get a change. My battery life is not good. I might last 5 hours if I am lucky. So things I use and the new rom would need to use camera, bluetooth for calls. and have the abilty to wifi tether.

I have read posts about how to load custom roms but never done it so any tips would be appreciated as well as what would be a good rom to load. I have a bionic phone.

Thanks

Kathy
  2. D1ck3y

D1ck3y New Member

Savestrap is very user friendly and In my opinion the best recovery available. For how to flash if your looking for visual instructions look it up on YouTube. And I just read a thread on here and everyone says CM 10.1 is amazing along with liquid smooth. Simple Google search would give you links. Just download and put the zip file on your sd card.
    Note:some roms can only be installed in certain rom slots. Please read the flashing instructions carefully!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2