1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to the thunderbolt area..

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by slimpirudude, Oct 23, 2011.

1. slimpirudude

slimpirudude New Member

Hello all,

I just bought my thunderbolt from a buddy who only used it for 2 months and man do I love this thing! It isn't my 1st smartphone as I'm coming from a Droid 2 global. I had my d2g rooted, romed and everything but it had locked bootloader and only a few roms due to the global part. I am thrilled to finally get a HTC and a nice screen. I have looked around and happily found out with the bolt you can flash radios, kernels, and roms! :) but I am looking for a place to start learning about the bolt since my Droid was a lot diff. (had an sbf file, no radios/kernals, all that) And I wanted to introduce myself to this section of the forums. I hope to learn a lot and get to know some helpful people! :)

Sent from my Thunderbolt
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  2. klaudiadroid2

klaudiadroid2 New Member

Hello! Welcome to the TB forums :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums