New to the Smartphone world and a couple of questions...

Larcen26

Reaction score
Hello there...
Just had a few questions that may be simply answered.

1. I am not a hardcore twitter person, so I have no interest in getting every tweet, nor in every person I am a fan of showing up in my contact list, however when I try to go to Twitter on the browser, all I get is a white screen with a black band at the top. When I had it installed as a social network, everything worked fine, but think it is rediculous to randomly have Craig Ferguson in my contacts list. Is there some reason Twitter wouldn't load in my browser?

2. Should I have some sort of anti-virus/security app/software on my phone?

The first of many more I am sure...

L0ckett

Reaction score
I can't offer any help regarding the twitter issue as I have never used it but to answer your second question, as long as your phone is running android 2.2 or higher than you do not need to run an antivirus or app blocker app.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
You don't need antivirus. Just pay attention to what apps require after you hit install before you download. And you prolly only want to install apps with good reviews.

Twitter in browser, clear cache in browser. If that doesn't work try installing Miren browser from the market and see if that works, you can change user agent in that app which is nice. I still like stock android web browser better, but Miren is a nice backup browser.