1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to the Site

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by swbooking, Nov 30, 2009.

1. swbooking

swbooking New Member

Hey guys,

Just checkin in, been lurking for a while figured i should sign up.

I got my Moto Droid yesterday (gave up my BB Tour) and havent been able to put it down. I went on a Market downloading spree last night I cant believe how fast and how much support this phone has. Everything from tethering and RDP to console emulators. Pretty sweet.

The only thing ill miss is my BBM but i suppose GTalk will work just as well (now just have to get all BB friends to start using it)

See you around,

-Allen
  2. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aboard Allen...I came from the Tour as well.

It's going to take a little time to get a handle on the OS and hardware but it will happen.

The more you use it the better it gets. If you love it now you haven't seen nothing yet : )

Again, welcome to droidforums
  3. swbooking

swbooking New Member

Thanks for the welcome! Glad to be here, seems like a great forum.
  4. BillTheCat

BillTheCat New Member

Welcome to the forums. Also a former BB user (Storm), I took right to the Droid OS, found most answers by exploring the phone, and the search feature on this site has provided 99% of the other answers I needed.
  5. swbooking

swbooking New Member

Thanks! Yeah The OS has been very easy to understand and navigate, and this forum has provided a lot of information and help already.