New to the site

triplexcoast

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm one of those "long time listener, first time caller" types. Had my droid since 11/9/09 and have been loving every minute of it. I work as a VZW indirect sales rep, and have used this forum as a place to find quick answers for a lot of customer questions, and decided to finally register now that I have decided that I need root. After all, now is when I might start having a few questions of my own. I have a lot of hardware/tech experience, but not much on the software/coding side...which is why I'm glad to have found you guys!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm one of those "long time listener, first time caller" types. Had my droid since 11/9/09 and have been loving every minute of it. I work as a VZW indirect sales rep, and have used this forum as a place to find quick answers for a lot of customer questions, and decided to finally register now that I have decided that I need root. After all, now is when I might start having a few questions of my own. I have a lot of hardware/tech experience, but not much on the software/coding side...which is why I'm glad to have found you guys!

Welcome to the insanity, triplexcoast! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum!

:welcome: