New to the site

trowa

Reaction score
Hello all I am a newbie. Currently I have a blackberry but next month I will be buying a verizon moto droid. Thought I should sign up and start reading up on everything I can do with my future phone. :)

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Droid forum, and I can virtually guarantee you'll not regret your decision to ditch the Blackberry and go with the Droid. There are many people on the forum, such as myself, that came from Blackberry, and I was a certified Crackberry at one time. No looking back for me.

OP
T

trowa

Reaction score
Good to hear. I am always on crackberry.com a lot. But when I played with a droid in the store I feel in love and I just had to have one. Just waiting for my contract to be up.

Other then the stickies should I be interested in reading anything else? I am very interested in rooting my device as soon as I buy it.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum...

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I agree, you will not regret switching to a Moto Droid. I switched from an iPhone and have no regrets. The Droid is an awesome device.

Mike

Staywide8

Reaction score
Hey trowa, Hi from cr as well. Need anything or any questions, let me know. Seem to know a good amount now.