New to the site. Just got my droid

Coombsct

Reaction score
Well new to the site , new to verizon. was with att for 6 years , 6 yrs ill never get back. Best thing i did was switch to verizion. Been with verizon 3 months now and love the service. Pay a lot less and im getting a lot more. Just got my droid eris when adding a third line for my mother for xmas, she wanted my env3 so made sense to get the droid. wifes comes in tuesday. THE DROID ROCKS. never had the I NO, always seemed like a waste of money as att wanted to charge me 300 a month for our plan wit 2 i phones. Now i have 2 droids and 1 env3 double the minutes and unlimited everything and only paying 210 of which my mother has to pay us 35 a month. Cant beat verizon, and cant beat the droid. Cant wait too see what else this thing can do , and cant wait till the update comes with turn by turn and 2.1 os . Just here to learn and share with other droid users. thanks a ton chris

Deuel

Reaction score
Welcome Chris! These phones do far more than you need. Productivity drops to zero when you first get it! Too much fun. :biggrin: