new to the razor maxx

great999

Reaction score
i had the droid x and swapped to nexus what a hunk of crap that was ... now on the razor maxx im looking to root this puppy

any links and info that will help , i thank for in advance..

i have the lastest update im geussing 4.0.4 ice cream sand ..

again thanks in adavance for any help i may get

aarong03

Reaction score

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Welcome to the forum great999!

en28so

Reaction score
i had the droid x and swapped to nexus what a hunk of crap that was ... now on the razor maxx im looking to root this puppy

any links and info that will help , i thank for in advance..

i have the lastest update im geussing 4.0.4 ice cream sand ..

again thanks in adavance for any help i may get

May I ask what didn't you like about the nexus since I am about to get one? Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

GoBears

Reaction score
May I ask what didn't you like about the nexus since I am about to get one? Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I saw your other post. If you are in a low signal area then you best wait for the Maxx to be free or less than 100 with upgrade. I had the Nexus since launch. Even though I had one of the good ones with no signal issues, it's reception still was inferior to the Maxx. The Nexus had terrific 4G performance though but pretty lousy battery life especially compared to the Maxx. The only real issue I had with mine was that the microphone would cut out during calls forcing me to hang up and call back. Not a real big deal but pretty annoying. All in all they are both good phones but the Maxx wins hands down in being a "phone". Nexus is really fun to root and rom with a beautiful screen and a fast camera. Good luck with whatever you choose.

GoBears and FU Apple

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome aboard :)

sniperf250

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

cutiedroid

Reaction score
Hi. As you see by my handle I'm no stranger to the Moto Droid, a D2G. I just upgraded to the Razr Maxx and I'm really loving it. There's plenty of really cool things about this phone that I'm finding out, even just writing this note. And even tho the Razr is super bigger than my D2G it's far lighter and surprising less awkward. So, glad to meet you all!