New to the Incredible Droid World..

Claudzion

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I've had the Incredible for 4 days now. I'm sure as everyone else my ONLY complaint is the battery life. I had the Blackberry Storm before and the battery life on it was AWESOME! I didn't have to charge it every night. But I digress...I'm reading the threads on battery life and I see how everyone KNOWS what what app is using how much battery and all that. I'm sorry, but I have NO idea how to read that on my phone. Please help????
Another question is, how do I get the HTC FB app to stop syncing or working, I downloaded another FB app?
Thanks a lot in advance. :biggrin:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
go to settings--->about phone---> battery--->battery use.

go to original facebook app and log out or go to the settings and turn off all notifications.

OP
Claudzion

Claudzion

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I found it. Now according to the battery use 94% is going to the "Android system". Is that normal?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
Claudzion

Claudzion

Reaction score
Just a little bump...for a little help! =D

doobie711

Reaction score
the only help to say is turn off the data always on under settings->wireless and networks->mobile networks. it's something like that. if it really is that big of a hassle the extended batteries do wonders. i bought a 3500mah seidio which is amazing for not worrying about the phone dying after 10 hours. only problem with it is the size. one of my "punk" friends said he couldn't see that being comfortable in his pocket. he wears skinny jeans though so i doubt anything about it is comfortable.

OP
Claudzion

Claudzion

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. I've thought about the extended battery, still not sure its worth not having a case for and the bulkiness. Heard it gets in through way of picture taking.
Did what you said. Thanks again. :)

doobie711

Reaction score
the extended battery i bought was this one Amazon.com: Seidio Innocell 3500 mAh Extended Life Battery for HTC DROID Incredible (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories i don't really have any issues with the camera. it doesn't obstruct the lens but it does hide the red metal around the lens. pictures still come out as if there's nothing there. the size is a little large but there are 2150mah batteries that i hear work pretty well. the 3500 was just good for me because my hands are a little on the large size and the extra thickness felt a little better to hold.

OP
Claudzion

Claudzion

Reaction score
Cool. I appreciate the info. :)