1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to the forums.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Yanik, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Yanik

Yanik New Member

Well here is the thing. Love my Droid. Absolutely the best phone I have ever owned. Don't know how I ever got along without it before, especially being a Chef. Just have a little question. Is the phone going to move along a bit faster after Verizon moves to 4g or is the phone still gonna be 3g on a faster network?

signed

Stuck in the Snow in WNY

LOL[​IMG]

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  2. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

The phone will remain on the 3g network.

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask questions. Oh and eenjoy that snowstorm too ;)

tappin and a talkin
  3. Yanik

Yanik New Member

Thanks I appreciate it. Hey by the way you wouldn't happen to have a shovel by chance? Lol jk

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  4. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

No snow shovels here in cali. I must say though, that looks astonishingly beautiful. Of course i'm not often around snow so for me its exciting, probably an annoyance to you.

tappin and a talkin