1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to the Forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by indefactorX, Jul 8, 2010.

1. indefactorX

indefactorX New Member

Hi, My name is Robert, I have a Moto Droid

new to this forum so I figured I should say hi :)

I'm not new to the droid however, It was purchased on its release date & couldn't be happier with the investment ( although data plans are outrageously expensive through verizon )

My phone is currently rooted & running Froyo 2.2 Kangerade Rom
    A few issues arise every now and then but i'm usually able to find a solution

Anywho, I look forward to learning more here & also sharing what knowledge i have about the device as well

12 Favorite Apps:
    Ebuddy (instant Messenger)
    WiimoteController
    GameBoid
    Gensoid
    Kwaak3 (Quake 3 ported to Droid, Play with Wiimote Controller)
    AndChat (IRC App)
    Dolphin
    K9
    ES File Explorer
    ACT1 Video Player
    Rock Player
    And Wireless Tether

I'm a Storm Chaser, Graphic Designer & Professional Photographer and this device Continues to amaze me in how much functionality i actually get out of it
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Forum. Great introduction glad to have you here.