New to the forum, new to Droidrazr

Razrbuzz

Reaction score
Hi, Let me just preface this by saying that up until December of last year I'd had nothing but dumb phones. My boy has had a Droid2 for quite a while, but since I'm older and retired and the only person I knew with a smart phone was my boy who lived in the same house, I really had no (apparent) need for anything but
the old phone. In Oct. my boy moved out of state for work (So. Kentucky is NOT a place to find work) and we were phoning back and forth.
Last month he asked why I didn't add text to my phone......ah, the start of it all!! Texting on a very small phone with large fingers was not an option. After a
week of it I went back into the Eastern Time zone to find the closest Verizon store, and asked for the least expensive deal on something with a larger keyboard and the Droidrazr was on on a great sale. Since I was getting this type of phone, I had no choice but to get data as well as texting. I didn't have any plans to
use a data plan....right! Now, after only a few weeks I'm totally hooked on all aspects of the phone. I came to this forum and got many many ideas just from
browsing the forum and proceeded to customize the phone to fit my uses. Thanks for all the advice and hints and tips I've found. I decided I'd better join and
maybe someday I'll have something to contribute also.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum.. Congrats on the phone.. You've already contributed with a good intro.. We look forward to your participation..

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Welcome aboard!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Welcome to the board! Thanks for sharing your little story as well

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Congrats on the Razr and welcome aboard! We are happy to have ya with us!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! :)