1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to the Forum but not to the Droid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by JennieCorbin, Nov 29, 2011.

1. JennieCorbin

JennieCorbin New Member

I came to the forum looking for answers on how to email an entire thread to myself, but found no answer. Please let me know if you know how.

I joined knowing that all of you will all be able to help me find answers to many of my silly questions. I believe my Droid is amazing and can do just about anything I want it to do. My husband wishes I would touch him as much as I touch my Droid, lolololol....
  2. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the forum. If I was going to email myself a thread, I would copy the url and send that. As for your husband, it sounds like he needs a Droid too.
  3. Trusstopher

Trusstopher Super Moderator

:welcome:

I will see what I can find as far as e-mailing entire threads.

Oh, and condolences to your husband.:D
  4. Trusstopher

Afterthought: I think "Print to PDF" has become a built in feature in Firefox and Chrome now... If I were wanting to have a record of an entire thread I would change the display settings to "View 40 Posts per page" and print each "page" to a PDF. It may not be the cleanest way to do it, but it would be a hard copy you could load up off-line if you had to.
  5. ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen New Member

go to your personal page, general settings, and every time a subscription is added you can have it email you when someone replies. if thats what your asking.
  6. Trusstopher

But that is only a single post at a time, right? I understood it as she wanted an existing thread, in it's entirety to be sent to her e-mail. But now that I re-read her question, I could see how your solution could also fit.
  7. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome Aboard! :)
  8. SFGate

SFGate Banned

Welcome to the site. dancedroid