1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

new to the droid family

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by canetastic, Aug 10, 2010.

1. canetastic

canetastic New Member

hello all droids. ordered mine yesterday from store just waiting now. I had a iphone and just switched cant wait till phone gets here!
  2. Sparty83

Sparty83 New Member

Welcome!! You'll love it. Lots of good information here, so feel free to browse and ask away. Glad you made the jump! :motdroidhoriz:
  3. Lex_Luthor

Lex_Luthor New Member

Hello i was contemplating between the iphone and the droid x and finally got my droid and never regretted it. Such a sweet phone but it is alittle overwhelming though so you will be messing around with it for awhile before you get the hang of it.
  4. citronbull

citronbull New Member

This is the reason why we chose Android. Easily customizable unlike the iphone. Me and 2 of my coworkers have the Droid X and our home screens look very different from each other. Fast browsing is a plus too.