1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to the crew

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by evltwn, Apr 29, 2010.

1. evltwn

evltwn New Member

Hello everyone,

I got the HTC Droid Eris about 2 months ago and I like it so far. It's definitely better than my past Blackberry world - that phone SUCKS!

I'm new to forums so I'll do my best. Any help I get I'll accept graciously and try to help anyway I can.

So let the learning and help begin.

can anyone tell me how to save custom ringtones/sounds to my txt notifications. And how do I save custom sounds and videos on my simm?

evltwn:icon_evil:
  2. mhaston15

mhaston15 New Member

New Person Here

What are the best apps to download to make the droid devour run faster and not lock up...i have the white task killer...and i was wondering how i get the pinch thingy to make text large & small. Also my battery doesn't last very long..is it worth buying a new one on hand when i use my phone so much?
  3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to the forum, evltwn, you might want to wander over here and take a look HTC Droid Eris - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum. Glad to have you with us!

:welcome:
  4. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

And you may want to take a look over here Motorola Devour - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum, mhaston15. Welcome to the forum!

:welcome: