New to the crew

evltwn

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I got the HTC Droid Eris about 2 months ago and I like it so far. It's definitely better than my past Blackberry world - that phone SUCKS!

I'm new to forums so I'll do my best. Any help I get I'll accept graciously and try to help anyway I can.

So let the learning and help begin.

can anyone tell me how to save custom ringtones/sounds to my txt notifications. And how do I save custom sounds and videos on my simm?

evltwn:icon_evil:

mhaston15

Reaction score
New Person Here

What are the best apps to download to make the droid devour run faster and not lock up...i have the white task killer...and i was wondering how i get the pinch thingy to make text large & small. Also my battery doesn't last very long..is it worth buying a new one on hand when i use my phone so much?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I got the HTC Droid Eris about 2 months ago and I like it so far. It's definitely better than my past Blackberry world - that phone SUCKS!

I'm new to forums so I'll do my best. Any help I get I'll accept graciously and try to help anyway I can.

So let the learning and help begin.

can anyone tell me how to save custom ringtones/sounds to my txt notifications. And how do I save custom sounds and videos on my simm?

evltwn:icon_evil:

Welcome to the forum, evltwn, you might want to wander over here and take a look HTC Droid Eris - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum. Glad to have you with us!

:welcome:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score