1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to the club

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by remingtonman1108, Oct 12, 2010.

1. remingtonman1108

remingtonman1108 New Member

Just got myself a Droid X about 2 weeks ago. Switched from the BB Tour. WOW what a difference. I find that i never use my laptop anymore since the droid does so much! It truly is an unbelievable phone.

First question i have is...

I have an app called QIK that i was told to get to share my vids with my other buddies with droid.... when i go on an try to record some vids the video camera does work in this app but it does work when i use the camera regularly?

any idea what is wrong!?!:)
  2. Casen

Casen New Member

[Mod Edit - please don't say unnecessary things about another user]

This is normal for Qik, at least as far as I have seen. The videos are only online of you take them in the Qik application. If you open up Qik though, then go to "My Videos", you will get a list of videos on your phone. Some say local (on your phone only) and other say uploaded (on your Qik account). If you click on one of the "local" videos, you will get a new screen, and on that screen, near the top, is a square with a up pointing arrow. Click that arrow, and that video will then be uploaded to your account. Good luck.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2010
  3. Abe21599

Abe21599 RS/Moderator

if you want to upload photos from the camera, id suggest picasa or photobucket...
  4. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

:welcome: to the Forum...personally I use DropBox I have never heard of QIK, the great thing about Android is for every one app that doesn't quite work there are ten that work twice as good you just have to find them :)