1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

new to tech, root question.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by warnabetch, Nov 10, 2012.

1. warnabetch

warnabetch New Member

So here goes.... I have multiple android telephone devices the most of which are 3 zte score x500's and an HTC sense. I would rather do more interesting things than angry birds-_- that being said I'm posting from the HTC sense and staring at my lonely PlayStation 3, can someone help me root these overglorified gameboys? I am far enough from civilization that I could expect not to see a computer anytime soon. I attempted to root my old ate and not surprisingly I managed to delete all the system files for package installer as well as the download manager. Would love an in depth comprehensive explanation here=)
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Welcome to Droid Forums!! :)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Sorry to say it but I do not know anything about the score to help out. Also, which HTC phone do you have? If you let us know hopefully we can steer you in the right direction.[/FONT]
  3. warnabetch

warnabetch New Member

Lol k well its HTC sense!?!
  4. warnabetch

warnabetch New Member

Well that's ok I got temp root with z4... But do you know of a way to do root phone to phone, ps3 to phone, or Wii to phone? Because z4 is no good on 2.3 or better-_-
  5. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

We have a sister site with a dedicated HTC sub-section...you might also check out there for some root advice... HTC Android Phones

Welcome to the forum and I hope you are able to get done what ya need :)! Good luck!
  6. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. DancingNexus
Search tags for this page

zte -c x500