New to Tapatalk

parkschr

Reaction score
Can someone help me find this forum on Tapatalk? I can find other ones, but not this one.

Thanks

Caesars

Reaction score
I just typed in droidforums and it came right up, I actually don't know any other way to search :-(

OP
parkschr

parkschr

Reaction score
I just typed in droidforums and it came right up, I actually don't know any other way to search :-(

Thanks. I was on the wrong screen for the search. Thanks a lot!

OP
parkschr

parkschr

Reaction score
Another silly question. I made short cuts to the two forums I am on. But when I look under favorites, it only shows one of them. But if I go back to my accounts, I can find the other favorite. Both forums can not be under the same favorite? I am just looking for the quickest way to get to the two forums I like to read.

Thanks.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
As long as you actually log in, or at least go in and view the forum as a guest, it should show up under your favorites. I currently have 4 logged in and 3 which I have viewed as a guest all under my favorites.

OP
parkschr

parkschr

Reaction score
As long as you actually log in, or at least go in and view the forum as a guest, it should show up under your favorites. I currently have 4 logged in and 3 which I have viewed as a guest all under my favorites.

Thank you. It works!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Excellent, glad to hear it. Now you never need to leave :icon_ lala: