New to SmartPhones and Droid

caspr

Reaction score
I just got a Droid 2 and am trying to get over the shock of all that this phone can do. And you can even make phone calls!

I'm an other-the-hill type of guy (and behind the curve).

Live in Western NC and enjoy motorcycling.

Caspr

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:welcome:

glad to see you found us :) let us know if you have any questions

DudeOfDroid

Reaction score
Howdy caspr & welcome to the world of Droid! Amazing isen't it? I'm not new but this is my 2nd smrtphone and i love it (as smrtphones go). These forums will help alot. Don't neglect searching YouTube for learning tricks as well. Some (alot) of these post are way over my head but I still read them and someday I'll know what they mean.
My best advise would be to ask questions AFTER trying to find a related post, learn at your own pace & if you don't have a need or strong desire to modify, wait until you do.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welome, im reppin eastern NC and it is shocking how much the phone can do and these forums are very helpful for new smartphone users. I am coming from a BB storm and had the D2 about 2 months now still learning and have a lot more to go. Feel free to ask questions and hope you enjoy the community

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you with us. Have you tried the GPS? It is amazing. Enjoy your stay.

Mike

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Welcome caspr! You're not behind the times, you're right WITH the times! Congratulations on getting a Motorola Droid 2, and I hope you enjoy the pants off it ;)

You came to the right place for assistance. If you can't find what you're looking for, all you have to do is ask and you will find no shortage of other Droid owners willing to help you out :)