1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to site, need help!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by buddysox, Jun 24, 2011.

1. buddysox

buddysox New Member

Hello all, New to this site and I don't have a droid, but my wife does and expects me to figure it all out for her. Problem: She wants to download the photos she takes to our PC. I have went thru all the "official" makers posted instructions and all it really does is try to re direct me to a site where I can pay to have them stored. I am shure it can be done easily. Just can't find out how. Never had a problem with other camera phones. just took the chip out and opened it on the PC
    Can anybody enlighten this old fart with a new phone?
  2. kotarr

kotarr New Member

are you saying that she wants them to go from the phone to the computer or the other way around?
  3. Jungle King 76

Jungle King 76 New Member

The easiest way I'd to just the phone into the computer with the USB and select the option to share the sd card. Then your computer should show a new device and you should be able to open the files from your phone by opening the "removable storage" on your computer. Look fire the folder named dcim. Then a quick copy and paste to move the pics to the computer. Otherwise, another option is to email the photos to an email account and them opening then and saving them on the computer.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  4. buddysox

buddysox New Member

Thanks!

Worked like a charm, preciate that.:)
  5. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Welcome to the forum, glad u got ur issue resolved

Droid2Global/Xoom...the hawaiian style