1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to site. IMEI HELP

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by decept1on, Dec 20, 2011.

1. decept1on

decept1on New Member

Hello there, I am new to this site and very excited. I have a first generation HTC DROID INCREDIBLE for Verizon. I am having problems locating the IMEI # so that i may unlock my phone. I tried the *#06#. I tried dialing as well as leaving it on the phone menu but nothing came up. Checked on the underside of the battery and nothing showing the imei # just other closely named stuffed such as MEID #s. I greatly appreciate any help offered.

Thank you very much,
    Diego
  2. rubiksc00p

rubiksc00p New Member

Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
    Hi welcome to the site...

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. So you want to unlock for a network such as Cricket or Metro? You could take it to the store, and they'll do it for you. :)
Search tags for this page

droid 2 imei number

droid bionic imei unlock

droid bionic not showing imei

find imei on droid x2 verizon

imei efs bionic

imei number will not show on htc droid incredible

verizon incredible 2 imei

where is the imei # on my htc incredible 2