new to rooting

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by iWordplay, Jul 10, 2010.

1. iWordplay

iWordplay New Member

I just installed the Sapphire 0.7.0 ROM and had a few questions; first, will the apps that I've backed up and restored on my phone receive market updates? I guess this second question I got is for those who've installed this ROM as well, how do I fix the voice search function? It just stopped working after installing.
  2. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

They will get market updates if you backed up the market link. Not all backups do this however. I use mybackup pro which does but because you didn't specify how you backed up your apps go to the market and go to your downloads page by hitting menu downloads and see if all your apps are there if they are not you will not receive updates for the ones not shown. I usually then will go to applications on the phone and clear data for the market app then restart my phone and the market will look at your phone and see what you have installed and realign itself. Your other question i can not answer because i do not use sapphire sorry
  3. iWordplay

iWordplay New Member

I used the free mybackup to backup files. so can I just clear data from market ap Oip and restart phone?