New to Roms, is there a stock ics rom for the D3?

jimikeys

Reaction score
that is working in everything from camera to sound to bluetooth? This EOL thing has me now considering roming my phone for the 1st time, since the D3 unrooted is buggy.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Not yet, but hashcode is getting close.

"Stay classy Interwebz"

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
that is working in everything from camera to sound to bluetooth? This EOL thing has me now considering roming my phone for the 1st time, since the D3 unrooted is buggy.

Give maverick(mavrom) a try if you decide to root/rom. You'll be more than satisfied.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

darkmatter

Reaction score
I'm staying stock rooted until an ICS rom. I was going to just stay stock rooted and wait for ICS officially, but seeing as how that now seems unlikely, I'll be looking for a nice solid ICS rom.

After getting used to the stability of Sourcery for the D1, I'm finding it hard to get myself to try new roms on my D3, but ICS might break that trepidation.

Sheffy007

Reaction score
You said you want stability, MavROM is the place to go. By far more stable and has better battery life than stock. Hashcode's ICS is pretty stable but the camcorder and FFC dont work. Plus its still beta so there are bugs. I suggest installing safestrap and playing around on your safe system. then you can return to non-safe for stock system.

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
I am with the OP on this one. I want the ICS but not until 100% stable.

I also have no clue how this process works, if it is dangerous and the full implications of doing all of it.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
FFC is in the works, a patch is being tested now.

Bluetooth is in process of being fixed.

IMO, I think Motorola is waiting until Hashcode is finished so they can copy his work...lol

Sheffy007

Reaction score
FFC is in the works, a patch is being tested now.

Bluetooth is in process of being fixed.

IMO, I think Motorola is waiting until Hashcode is finished so they can copy his work...lol

LOL. Honestly, I wouldnt be too surprised if that ended up happening. With Google now owning them, you'd think all their phones would be on ICS by now.

krazyace38

Reaction score
I found this on the AOSP rom post and It works thats just freaking awesome
I found a way around for my bluetooth.. YEAHHHH bluetooth works for me so i have a daily driver. when ever i get on. i click on the bluetooth then turn on. after it is on i click the wifi button. and make call. and crystal clear sound for me.. thanks hash and team

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums