New to Rezound...Dumped my Bionic

Feudalplague

Reaction score
Any way you guys could send me ur bionic if you decide not too restock it? :D I'm really just annoyed with my d2g and I was hoping I could just get lcuky haah

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

johnzenobia

Reaction score
Try juice defender. it in the market. i have it on my droid x and seems to help.

I to am a victim of the Bionic. I got the Rezound about a month ago as a replacement and have not had a data drop since.

I also am looking for tips and tweeks for the Resound. Battery drain is my biggest concern. I have an extended battery but still cannot make it through an entire day. Battery life seems to be better since the most recent update.

Does bloatware suck up a lot of battery? I have not tried rooting the Rezound but want to try it especially if it helps battery life (maybe I'll practice on the Bionic first :)).

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

gmorgan056

Reaction score
Anyone of you in the "VZW replaces Bionic with Rezound" club get VZW to supply the Beats headset? I received only the Refurb phone with a battery back, and then another box with the battery and (inexplicably) another battery back.
That happened to me too, i now have 2 backs. lol but VZW wouldn't send me the headphones and I specifically asked. So I bought some aftermarket ones, everyone says that it's just as good.

billcows

Reaction score
I'm going on 24 hours with one charge on this phone. It is the extended battery but dang with all the playing around that I have done I am impressed. The bionic would be drained by now.

shyronnie

Reaction score
I am jumping ship from the Bionic. I am just waiting for mine to come in the mail. I can't wait!

samiusmc

Reaction score
I am thinking of buying the rezound but was reluctant because I had the Razr and the data connection was a complete failure. I had to fight with Verizon over the $35.00 restock fee . Why do I have to pay a fee because the phone doesnt work right. So if anyone can confirm the rezound doesnt do a complete data loss would be appreciated.

I came to the Rezound from the Galaxy Nexus which had horrible data drops. Verizon didn't charge a restocking fee when I switched my first GNex for a second one to try. After the second one had the same problem, I asked for the Rezound. The manager insisted on charging the restocking fee so I paid. A few days later, I called Verizon and told them I shouldn't have to pay the restocking fee since the phone was defective. I told them I wanted to keep it but it just didn't work. They refunded the restocking fee to me. My point is, you can get more from the customer service people on the phone rather than some of these store managers.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
My point is, you can get more from the customer service people on the phone rather than some of these store managers.

This. A store manager actually told me that once. The CSRs have A LOT more flexibilty then store managers/employees. In my experience, and from others this holds to be true.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

JRParsons

Reaction score
A while back I had a defective Thunderbolt and had had the phone for 19 days. I refused a CLN from the customer support line. The guy said to go to the store the store manager has the authority to give you a new one.
He did, and I got a brand new phone, right from the box, no restocking fee. I explained that I thought I had 30 days, this was right after they went to 14.

shyronnie

Reaction score
I am on day 2 with my Rezound and loving it! I went from the Incredible to the Biopic and now the Rezound. I really missed Sense. The only thing is the battery life. I had the extended battery on the Bionic but I was really hoping to not have to need one on the Rezound. I wish they made more cases for extended battery. On the Bionic I never had my WiFi on because it seemed to really deplete the battery. If I'm using the phone should I use WiFi or just the 4g for better battery use? I thought it was WiFi but not on the Bionic.

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
I have my wifi on all the time at home. It's suppose to be better on battery life than having it on 4G. There is a option in wifi settings that makes it use more performance in wifi mode but also uses more battery. I have that option unchecked.

Sent from my HTC Rezound

billcows

Reaction score
I have my rezound for a week. Love it compared to the Bionic.