New to MIUI need help!

Discussion in 'Team D1-MIUI' started by Jswerv3, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Jswerv3

Jswerv3 New Member

Just rooted my phone for the first time yesterday and downloaded the MIUI ROM to my droid. But I dont think i have the latest version, can someone show me what the latest build is?

Phone: OG Droid 1

[​IMG]

also sometimes my friends send me voice messages through texting, i could get them and hear them on the Stock rom.. but I cant get them on MIUI.. if anyone knows if this is fixed in later versions that would be awesome!
  2. TemplesOfSyrinx

TemplesOfSyrinx New Member

Welcome to the forum.

As far as help goes, the latest MIUI rom for D1 is 1.1.22.1

Always read the posts before you flash a new ROM. Also, in regards to other help, please perform a SEARCH first either via goggle or within the droidforums.net boards before you start a new thread. Chances are that someone else has the same issue that has been answered and we do not wish to clog the boards with unnecessary threads.

There are some great sources of information on these boards. I have been rooting my D1 since January 2010 and I have always found help within these threads.

Good Luck.
  3. hoppermi

hoppermi New Member

The MIUI MMS app is still in development. They are fixing and adding features all of the time. If it doesn't work now, just use Handcent or Go SMS till the MIUI MMS gets fully functional.

Welcome to the Forums and D1-MIUI!
  4. synctek

synctek New Member

On a similar note to the MMS question, I'm using Handscent but can't seem to turn off the default Messaging app. Ive deactivated all the notifications but it still wants to be the default text app. Any ideas?
  5. doublea500

doublea500 New Member

i find the sms for miui great. i love the "scribble" theme or somethign like that with the ink things. their are 2 problems. 1 with the app and one not having to do with it. the first is that i cant click enter and it will send, i actually have to click send. the second is pix messages dont send!

edit: i found another problem.. when someone sendds you a message and its a media one and theres a download button, my droid can not download it for some reason
  6. TRIKOTRET

TRIKOTRET New Member

7. TRIKOTRET

TRIKOTRET New Member

dude what took you so long to root your phone? just yesterday? You missed out on the flashing addiction :icon_ banana:
  8. synctek

synctek New Member

Search tags for this page
cannot send receive mms miui razr
cant download mms miui galaxy s3

cant send mms on miui rom

miui can't receive sms
miui rom error sending picture mail
miui wont send pictures
send mms on miui